Monday, April 25, 2011

Back from vacation

Today was a teacher workday, and tomorrow the students come back from vacation.  I had a fantastic vacation, and am so excited to see my students come back.  This week is a little out of the ordinary for the class due to starting the week on a Tuesday and having our Special Olympics spring games on Thursday.  Since it is a short academic week, we will not be starting our ULS unit until next week.  The plan for this week, is to enjoy our News 2 You weekly paper about the Royal Wedding.  I am excited to be back on the blog and sharing with you extension ideas to our Unique Learning System and News 2 you curriculum. 

If you are a new reader, welcome!  I hope you find something of use to you on my blog.  If you are a returning reader, thank you for coming back.  I appreciate that you choose my blog as one of the blogs that you follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment