Monday, May 23, 2011

The last of my Pizza activities

Here are 2 more activities to round out our learning about pizza restaurants in the community. 

This first one is a sensory box I created for the kids to play with.  The pieces are made from felt and actual Pizza Hut personal pan pizza boxes.  I made a order sheet for the kids to go around and take people's pizza orders.  They LOVED this!




This activitiy I created using Boardmaker software.  It was a simple vocabulary cut/paste/match activity. 




With our community unit, I will next be focusing on Needs and Wants.  I have several extra activties that I created to go along with this part of the unit. 

If you visit often, don't be afraid to leave me a comment or add my blog to your blog list!  I love hearing and seeing new blog friends!

~Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment