Friday, May 13, 2011

Community Helper flash cards

This is my third attempt at getting this post made. With Blogger being down for awhile, and then a Blogger app update, I was beginning to wonder if I should even bother with this post!
I couldn't give up on sharing these awesome flash cards I found at my local teaching store! The unit I'm currently teaching is about the community. These cards are an A-Z list of community helpers. The cards come in pairs with a real life picture of a community helper and the accompanying card is pictures of items that go along with that community helper. The back of the cards hold a lot of useful information about that community helper. I haven't quite figured out what I'm going to do with the cards, but I just had to have them because they fit with our unit perfectly! If you have any suggestions on what/how to use them I would love to hear from you!
~Jessica
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.9

No comments:

Post a Comment