Monday, March 14, 2011

organizing lessons for teacher time

I am in love with crates. They do a great job with containing my teaching materials. Each day I have a 1:1 teaching time with each student. I set up my lessons in this crate on Friday afternoon. I look in my lesson plans for the following week and load those lessons and extension activities into what day of the week I plan on teaching them. I also have a space to hold my data sheets, adapted reader books and an emergency sub plan binder. I really have settled into organizing my lessons this way and it surely has paid off when I get sick or hit a deer with my car (no fun, that really happened to me this week). My sub is able to pull that days folder and carry on as planned.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:

Post a Comment