Wednesday, March 9, 2011

writing lesson

Today we worked on a writing lesson. The original lesson came with the lesson plan and the write a story template. There was a couple of things I did to modify this lesson. First I took each fill in the blank sentence and gave it a letter. Then I took the corresponding picture choices for each sentence and put velcro on them on the yellow laminate cardstock. As you can tell the picture choices corresponded with the writing template. After the child read their sentence, they would choose which picture they wanted ( from the corresponding letter) and place onto the template. When finished I set up a hand writing without tears paper. I wrote the title and first sentence, and the student finished the paper by writing sentences A B C that they had completed. When finished they read me their story. If your student is more of a level 1 student you could place paper copies in front of them and just cut and paste their answers into the blanks.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:

Post a Comment