Wednesday, May 4, 2011

What a week!

I don't know about ya'll, but it is crazy around school right now.  Preparing for end of grade testing (thanks News-2-You and Unique Learning team for providing an awesome curriculum!), teacher appreciation week, and spring fever!

After looking at Unique's summer unit that is FREE to everyone, I realized that I taught this unit last summer.  Since I track out throughout the year, this means, I'm normally behind a month or have skipped a month.  So for the rest of the 2010-2011 school year, I will be teaching April's community unit and May's life cycle/planting unit.  I know most of my followers have already taught April's unit, so I apologize that not a lot of what I'll post in the coming weeks will be relevant.  When most schools come back for the 2011-2012 school year, I will actually be ahead of traditional schools!  This will make me feel better that you can actually utilize the resources I'm putting up ;). 

With that said, I have several posts going up back to back that are in reference to Cinco de Mayo activities and Mother's Day activities. 

I hope that all of you are surviving the end of year craziness!  I know it's brutal!  Good luck to those of you that are in the midst of end of grade testing.

Happy Cinco de Mayo friends!

Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment